Home > Technologies/Products > 3D Printing – 3D Printers > Products > PolyJet Technology
D2M Solutions offers Strastsys’ Multi Material 3D Printer in Dubai U.A.E with latest 3D Printing techniques:
3D print with precision in a wide range of materials
PolyJet technology is a powerful additive manufacturing method that produces smooth, accurate prototypes, parts and tooling. With 16-micron layer resolution and accuracy as high as 0.1 mm, it can produce thin walls and complex geometries using the widest range of materials.
How PolyJet 3D Printing Works
PolyJet 3D printing is similar to inkjet printing, but instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet 3D Printers jet layers of curable liquid photopolymer onto a build tray.
The process is simple:
- Pre-processing: Build-preparation software automatically calculates the placement of photopolymers and support material from a 3D CAD file.
- Production: The 3D printer jets and instantly UV-cures tiny droplets of liquid photopolymer. Fine layers accumulate on the build tray to create a precise 3D model or part. Where overhangs or complex shapes require support, the 3D printer jets a removable gel-like support material.
- Support removal: The user easily removes the support materials by hand or with water. Models and parts are ready to handle and use right out of the 3D printer, with no post-curing needed.
PolyJet 3D Printing Benefits
PolyJet 3D Printing technology offers many advantages for rapid tooling and prototyping, and even end-use parts including astonishingly fine detail, smooth surfaces, speed and precision.
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce short-run manufacturing tools, jigs and assembly fixtures.
- Produce complex shapes, intricate details and smooth surfaces.
- Incorporate color and diverse material properties into one model with the greatest material versatility available.
Color and Multi-Material 3D Printing
Stratasys most advanced systems jet multiple materials simultaneously so you can incorporate a variety of properties – and even colors – into your 3D printed models and parts. Connex, Connex2 and Connex3 systems blend two or three materials to create composite Digital Materials with distinct, repeatable properties.
Combine rigid and rubberlike materials to simulate a range of Shore A values; mix cyan, magenta and yellow for a range of blended hues; even blend rubberlike materials with color to create vibrant, flexible prototypes that look and feel more like your future products. Create ergonomic manufacturing tools and fixtures that combine rigid materials with rubberlike, non-slip surfaces and precise features such as threading.
With hundreds of digital material combinations and colors to choose from, PolyJet technology gives you better prototype aesthetics than any other 3D printing method.
PolyJet 3D Printers and Materials
3D printers using PolyJet technology work with a vast array of materials, including Rigid Opaque and Rubber-like materials in hundreds of vibrant colors, clear and tinted translucent shades, Simulated Polypropylene, and specialized photopolymers for 3D printing in the dental and medical industries.