Home > Technologies/Products > 3D CAD/CAM/CAE > Products > DELMIA
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, DELMIA helps global businesses re-imagine their planning, management and optimization of industrial operations
An integral part of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the connection between the virtual and real worlds.
Operational excellence requires harmony across design, production, distribution, people and processes. DELMIA’s portfolio enables you to transform operations. With DELMIA you can design and test in a simulated production environment. Once complete, you can efficiently plan, produce, and manage all resources from staff, to production, to customer delivery.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, allows all stakeholders in operations, no matter their level of expertise, to be part of a single community that has all of its members, and all of its assets, working toward the same shared objectives of operational excellence.
DELMIA® Digital Manufacturing solutions drive manufacturing innovation and efficiency by digitally planning, simulating, and modeling global production processes. DELMIA allows manufacturers to virtually experience their entire factory production from the impact of design to determining how to meet global demand. These simulation activities allow manufacturers to better address and shift processes so as to quickly respond to the competition, or to take advantage of new market opportunities.
Manufacturing Operations Management
DELMIA® Manufacturing Operations Management solutions help manufacturers transform global production operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. This is achieved by improving visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing operations and supply chain processes on a global scale. The result is improved agility and expanded continuous improvement across the enterprise and extended global supply chain. Manufacturers can establish a common set of operational processes that can be created, managed and governed holistically on a global scale.
Operations Planning and Optimization
DELMIA Operation Planning and Optimization solutions powers reality-based planning, scheduling and optimization for complex business processes across all planning horizons. It enables customers to build on their competitive differentiators and plan for profit by capturing their operational reality – down to the last significant detail. DELMIA customers rely on the same integrated supply chain planning and optimization platform to plan their workforce, manufacturing environment, and logistics operations.
DELMIA 3DEXPERIENCE® expands capabilities already available on the V6 architecture and unifies the user experience for all Digital Manufacturing and Production Processes. Built to answer customer- and industry-specific needs for ease of use and lower training costs, the open architecture allows customization and the integration of enterprise data into a single environment. It provides a single source of truth by integrating all data required to create a powerful Process experience while helping reduce the necessity of costly IT operations such as database replication.
Manufacturing & Production users of the 3DEXPERIENCE benefit from a 3D collaborative innovation and production experience for all actors in the manufacturing lifecycle such as virtual process and system definition, workcell set-up, optimization, scheduling, and operation, to maintenance of real-time production systems
There are 4 key domains within the DELMIA 3DEXPERIENCE:
Assessing the working conditions, ensuring compliance and verifying assembly across multiple platforms.
- Car Design Ergonomist
- Ergonomics Specialist
- Work Safety Engineer
Defining the behavior of Programmable CNC Machines.
- NC Prismatic Programmer
- NC Milling Machining Programmer
- NC Prismatic and Turning Programmer
- NC Multi-axis Milling Programmer
- NC Multi-axis Milling and Turning Programmer
- NC Machine Code Validation Specialist
- Drill & Fill Engineer
Creating and optimizing build-to-order and lean production manufacturing systems.
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Planner
- Fastener Process Planner
- Time Study Analyst
- Marine Process Planner
- Process Planning Reviewer
- Process Simulation Analyst
- Assembly Simulation Expert
- Work Instruction Designer
- Manufacturability Analyst
- Marine Assembly Planner
- Marine Structure Work Preparer
- Process Flow Analyst
- Plant Layout Designer
- Industrial Engineer
- Process Simulation Reviewer
- Supply Chain Planner
- Work Plan Release Manager
- 3DEXPERIENCE Apriso
- Shop Floor Operator
Performing reachability studies, interlock analysis and offline robot teaching to deliver optimized robotics programs to the shop floor.
- Shop Floor Equipment Simulation Engineer
- Robotics Simulation Engineer
- Robotics Programmer
- Robotics Spot Welding Simulation Engineer
- Robotics Spot Welding Programmer
- Robotics Arc Welding Simulation Engineer
- Robotics Arc Welding Programmer
- Robotics Native Program Validation Specialist
- Shop Floor Equipment Engineer
- 3D Design for Manufacturing Engineer
- Application and Benefits
Application and Benefits
- Strategic Production Planning Tool defining and analyzing production processes early in the product development cycle
- Collaborative Innovative Platform throughout the entire production process for engineers of all disciplines, stakeholders and suppliers
- Intuitive 3D User Interface improving production process efficiency, lowering costs, and reducing errors
- A Use only Web Connection for authoring and collaborating manufacturing process planning
- Increasing Worker Productivity and Safety by simulating worker’s operational movements
- Ready-to-use Industry Manufacturing and Production processes, accelerating product launch and time to market